Do you need expert advice and support on your organisation’s communications and marketing?
Put simply, we will help you get your message across to the right people, on or offline, using traditional PR, cutting-edge web technology and/or social media. We write, design, build, and advise. (And we do have a sense of humour, so forgive us if this all sounds a little bit pompous.) In a nutshell, this is what we do.
- Writing and editing digital or non-digital communications (press releases, blogs, internal news, reports, to name but a few)
- Crisis communications support (training for the inevitable, and support when it happens)
- Advice and management of social media, including monitoring, training and support (how to do it, what they say about you and help if it goes wrong)
- Corporate web content management and support (design and build of all kinds of websites, ongoing content support if required)
- Web and intranet projects – we work with most content management systems, Dreamweaver and Photoshop (we use content management systems mainly but can do the ‘old-school’ stuff too)
- Cover for absence and peaks of activity beyond normal demand (if you need help for an interim period, that can be arranged)
- Communicating need not be complicated, so here’s some examples of what we do for our varied clients – in just a line or two each. The price has to be right – see our “word about costs”